Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SOME COLORFUL PAINTINGS

This morning I thought that I would post a few still life paintings of mine to brighten up the morning.  For me, painting is a way to express the silent ever present wonder of life.  We all have that inner freedom which loves to be expressed in some way.  Some sing, some dance. some cook and bake, some simply sit still each day in silent reverence for existence, some smile, some shout  " I am!" " I exist!" Namaste.





                                                                         

2 comments:

  1. I love these - very uplifting. Brings a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed Roy's e-bay art auctions for about 15 years. I have four of his "happy" works in my home. Roy, your imagination captured mine. So, I acquire several "masters" for my family and even a favorite boss, who can feel the sun again in her windowless office. My best regards Roy. I can only imagine how many other peoples lives are brighten by your paintings.

    Joanna - Who lives outside of Yosemite

    ReplyDelete